Adding a HIPAA compliant email signature is easy and just takes a few steps. Here is a quick video tutorial, written instructions are also below.
Adding a Plain Text Email Signature
- Login to your Paubox account via webmail
- Fill in the username and password field with your email and password
- Click on Settings in the right hand corner
- Click on Identities
- Click on your email account
- Input your signature in plain text in the SIGNATURE field
- Click Save. Then you are done!
Adding an Image to Your Email Signature
- Follow steps 1-5 above
- Click on the HTML Signature checkbox
- Once you click the HTML signature checkbox, the signature field will expand to include some new functionality.
- Click on the Insert image icon
- Click on the search icon next to the Source.
- Click on Add image and select an image from your computer
- Click on the image and input the desired image dimensions
- Click on Ok
- Drag the image to the desired location and click Save
- Click Preferences in the left hand menu
- Click Composing Messages
- Change Compose HTML messages to always
- Click Save