There are two ways to share folders on Paubox. We’ll show you how to share files and folders using encrypted links. You can also set an expiration time on each encrypted link. If you would like to share a folder with through requiring login, click here.
Sharing a File or Folder via Encrypted Link
- No login required for your recipients. All it takes is one click to view your shared file.
- You can set expiration limits on each encrypted link. You can set it to one day, one week, one month, or no expiration.
- 256-bit AES encryption during transmission (in motion).
- We store your data in an encrypted state using 256-bit AES encryption (at rest).
- This method is also a HIPAA best practice.
- Login to Paubox Storage and click on the URL link next to any file or folder you own. You'll see a screen like this:
- If you want to set an expiration on your encrypted link, click the Set expiration checkbox. At that point, you'll have the option to select an expiration date of one day, one week or one month. Click the OK button and you will be able to send that encrypted link to the intended recipients.