If your email domain is hosted by Paubox and you have administrative access to your domain settings, you can change all user passwords on iRedAdmin.
1. Login to m.paubox.com/iredadmin/login using your username and password for your email address.
2. Click on your domain name (example.com), then click on Users at the top.
3. Click on the gear symbol on the user you need to change the password for.
4. Click on the Password tab at the top right corner.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and input the new password that you would like or copy and paste the randomize password available.
6. Click Save Changes in green at the VERY BOTTOM of the page. Then you are done.
Article is closed for comments.