If your email domain is hosted by Paubox and you have administrative access to your domain settings, you can change set up email forwarding on iRedAdmin.
- Login to m.paubox.com/iredadmin/login using your username and password for your email address.
- Click on your domain name
- Then click on Users at the top
- Click on the account that you wish to setup the email forwarding. Then click on the Forwarding tab.
- On the next screen make sure that Enable email forwarding and Save a copy in the mailbox are checked. In the Forward mails to address box, put in the email address(es) that you want the emails to be forwarded to.
- Click the green Save Changes button below the Forward mails to address box.