We know you’re excited to get your HIPAA compliant email set up on your Windows 8.1 phone. Using this updated guide, you should be able to have your email working on your device in about 5 minutes.
Before you start
Make sure you have the following information:
A. Your Paubox email address
Setup your Paubox Encrypted Email on your Windows 8.1 device
- Swipe left
- Scroll to and select Settings
- Select email + accounts
- Select add an account
- Scroll to and select advanced setup
- Enter your email address and password. Select next.
- Select Internet email
- Give your account a name and enter your name. Enter the incoming email server (m.paubox.com)
- Select account type POP3 or IMAP4. We highly recommend IMAP4.
- Enter outgoing server (m.paubox.com)
- Make sure that the checkbox for Outgoing server requires authentication and Use the same username and password for sending email are checked. Then select Sign In.
- Your account is now ready to be used.