If you would like to regularly send emails to multiple people in a group, follow this guide on how to create an email group. This is great for easily communicating with external or internal groups.
If you want to create an email group for multiple users in your company, you might be interested in creating an alias. If you already have an email address book, please see this article on how to import your address book.
- Login to your Paubox email account: https://m.paubox.com/mail/
- Click on Address Book at the top right
- Click on Personal Addresses under Groups on the left side
- Click on the plus button under Groups
- Name your group and click Save
- Click on the plus button under your group name.
- Fill in the contact information for the new group member and click Save
- Click on the Group and then click on Compose to send a message to all group members. Note that if you click the Compose button from this page, it will not hide the email addresses of the members in the group. If you would like to BCC everyone in your email group, see this guide.
Delete members from a group
- Click on the member
- Click on the trash icon under the group name
- Click Ok
Delete a group
- Click on the group name
- Click on the gear icon under Groups
- Select Delete group from the menu