Paubox Email Suite Plus and Premium customers with email hosted at Google Workspace will want to make sure an Inbound Gateway is configured in their Google admin console (https://admin.google.com), and that the settings for the Inbound Gateway are correct.
The Inbound Gateway whitelists incoming emails relayed from Paubox's servers to Google Workspace. If the Inbound Gateway settings are missing or incorrect, Google Workspace could flag incoming emails routed there from Paubox as spam and in some cases (when the sender's domain has a specific type of DMARC policy) reject those emails.
Please follow the instructions below for optimal inbound email delivery to Google Workspace for Paubox Email Suite Plus and Premium.
- Check if you already have an Inbound Gateway configured in your Google admin console (https://admin.google.com). The inbound gateway should look similar to the picture below.
- If your Inbound Gateway is missing or not properly configured , please follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Google Admin Console
- Click the Apps icon
- Next click on the G Suite box
- Now look for the Gmail icon and click on that.
- On the following screen, scroll down until you see Advanced settings >>. Click on that.
- Scroll down and look for a setting entry that says Inbound gateway. Click Enable, then click Edit.
- Click the Add button and enter this subnet range: 184.108.40.206/16
- Click Save
- Check the box that says Require TLS for connections from the email gateways listed above
- Click Save then click Save Settings, and you are done!