If you will be ending your Paubox subscription and will be moving to another email host, please follow this guide.
- Contact your new email host
- You must contact your new email host and provide all the necessary information to set up your email accounts.
- If you are reverting back to an old email host, you must confirm that your email service with them is still active, otherwise you will need to reactivate your account and possibly recreate the email accounts.
- During your communication with the new email host, they should assist with changing your MX and TXT records back to their settings. This will allow all new emails to go through their servers.
- Contact Paubox Support by submitting a ticket
- Paubox will keep your email accounts active for a maximum of 30 days following the end of your Paubox subscription.
- During this time period, you will be able to perform email migrations from your Paubox accounts to your new email host accounts.
Article is closed for comments.