If you would like to send an email to multiple users, but would like to have their email addresses hidden to the recipients, use this guide. If you have not created an email group yet, follow this guide here.
- Login to your Paubox email account: https://m.paubox.com/mail/
- Click on the Compose button
- Click on the Add Bcc link
- Type in the name of the email group in the Bcc field
- Click on the email group name and the email addresses will populate in the Bcc field
- Then you will need to designate the To field and you will be able to send the email to all users in your email group.