We know you’re excited to get your HIPAA compliant email set up in Mail on Windows 10. Using this guide, you should be able to have your email working in Mail for Windows 10 in about 5 minutes.
To Set up Paubox Encrypted Email on Mail (Windows 10)
- Open up the Mail application in the start menu.
Start up Windows Mail, and go to the Accounts screen, select Add Account.
The system will ask you for the account type: select Advanced set-up.
On the advanced set-up screen, choose Internet email.
On the next screen you enter all the details for your account. You may need to scroll down.
- Email address: Your full Paubox email address
- Username: Your Paubox email address
- Password: Your email password
- Account name: How Windows Mail will refer to this account in future
- Send your messages using this name: This is shown in the from field of emails.
- Incoming email server: m.paubox.com
- Account type: IMAP or POP (IMAP is preferable). For more information about IMAP vs POP can be found here.
- Outgoing SMTP server: m.paubox.com
- Outgoing server requires authentication: leave enabled.
- Use the same username and password for sending email: leave enabled.
- Require SSL for incoming email: leave enabled.Require SSL for outgoing email: leave enabled.
- Click Sign-in.
Article is closed for comments.