We know you’re excited to get email security set up for your workplace. Using this guide, we’ll show you how to release items your Pau Spam Quarantine.
How to check your Pau Spam Quarantine
- Login to your Pau Spam account. If you need help doing that, follow this guide.
- Once logged in, hover your mouse over Inbound Filtering and then click Inbound Quarantine.
- The following screen will present you with your Pau Spam Quarantine. The Pau Spam Quarantine retains email for 30 days. You should see a screen similar to the following:
- If you see an email in your Quarantine that you need released to your Inbox, click the checkmark box next to it and then click Release.
- On the next screen, click Release to confirm.
A Hybrid Approach: Whitelist and Release
If you want to whitelist and release a Quarantined message, you can do that too. The benefit of this approach is that once you whitelist a sender, their future emails to you won’t get placed in the Quarantine. Here’s how to do it.
- Repeat the steps above to get to your Pau Spam Quarantine. When you see a message you want released and whitelisted, click the checkbox next to it and then click Release & Whitelist.
- On the next screen, click Release & Whitelist to confirm.
- Congratulations! You both released the message to your Inbox and added it to your Pau Spam Whitelist. You can check your whitelist by hovering your mouse overInbound Filtering and then clicking Inbound Rulesets.
- You’ll see your whitelist entry on the follow screen. It will look similar to this:
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please submit a ticket and include as much information as possible. We will respond to your ticket within 1 business day.