Using Paubox's HIPAA compliant email is seamless and simple. Our webmail interface is a convenient way to send, receive, and check your emails.
Once you login to the webmail interface, you will see the following columns:
- Read status (star symbol)
- Flag (flag symbol)
- Attachment (paper clip symbol)
If some of the columns have been shrunk and has the (....) symbol instead of the full name, then do the following to revert the columns back to their proper size.
- Login into your Paubox email account
- Click on Settings
- In settings, go to Preferences, then go to User Interface. In the User Interface menu, go to the Interface Skin section. In the Interface Skin section, scroll down to Desktop Skin and click on the icon.
- Once you have clicked on the icon in Desktop Skin, a menu will pop up. Please choose either "'Larry" or "iCloud" as your new Desktop Skin.
- Click Save.
- Log out of Paubox email.
- Repeat steps 1-3 above.
- Choose the original desktop skin that you had before.
- Click Save. Your email columns should be reverted back to their original size now.