If you use the Paubox webmail interface to view your messages, then you most likely will be making good use of the search bar. Here's a guide on how to customize your search and speed up searches through your mailbox.
- Sign in to your Paubox account on the webmail interface: https://m.paubox.com/mail
- Click on the drop down arrow next to the search icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Filter your search based on Subject, sender, message body, and folder
- You can also use the drop down menu on the left to customize the search further
- Type in the search term in the search bar and hit the enter key
- For a faster search, select a smaller scope to search on (ie. just the subject or just the from email address)