Release date: June 8, 2023
We're introducing dynamic lists to Paubox Marketing. With this new feature, you can create an active, dynamic list that automatically adds or removes contacts based on filtering criteria.
How to create a dynamic list
- Go to the Lists page in Paubox Marketing
- Click on Create Contact List and choose New Dynamic List
- On the bottom of the screen, enter a unique Dynamic List Name
- Select the Contacts Field to filter by (you can choose from any contact field or smart field that you have created in Paubox Marketing)
- Select the Search Type
- Contains: The keyword is found within the contact field
- Equals: The keyword is an exact match to the contact field
- Does not contain: The keyword is not included in the contact field
- Does not equal: The keyword is not an exact match to the contact field
- Enter the Keyword Term(s)
- Add additional search filters to narrow or broaden your search
- And: Find all the search terms (search results must include all search terms defined - this narrows your filtered results)
- Or: Find one search term or the other (this broadens your filtered results)
- Click on Create Dynamic List
After your dynamic list has been created, any new contacts you add that fit the criteria will automatically be added to the list.
Note: At this time, dynamic lists cannot be used with drip campaigns. We are working towards adding the ability to use dynamic lists with drip campaigns in the future.