We know you’re excited to get your HIPAA compliant email set up in Outlook 2016 on your Mac OS. Using this guide, you should be able to have your email working in Outlook 2016 in about 5 minutes.
To Set up Paubox Encrypted Email on Outlook 2016
1. Open up Outlook 2016. on the Tools tab, click Accounts.
2. In the Accounts box, click Other Email.
3. Enter the email address and password, and click Add Account. Make sure to UNCHECK the configure automatically option.
4. On the next screen, setup up your incoming and outgoing server using the following information.
User name: Your full email address
Password: Your password
Incoming server: m.paubox.com
Use SSL to connect (Recommended): Check this box
Server Port: 993 (should be automatically switched when using SSL)
Outgoing server: m.paubox.com
Use SSL to connect (recommended): Check this box
Override default port: Check this box
Server Port: 587 (you need to type this in)
5. Click on Add Account and then you are done.