If a recipient’s mail server is not setup to handle encryption, we convert the message into an encrypted message via a secure https url. The recipient will receive an email that contains a notification and link to the message. The logo that appears at the top of this notification email is customizable.
Follow these instructions to set your logo for non encrypted notification emails:
- Login to your Paubox admin account https://www.paubox.com/users/sign_in
- If you do not have a Paubox admin account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your logo as an attachment to your email. We will configure this for you.
- In the top right corner of the page, click on your name and select Admin Panel from the drop down menu
- You will be taken to the Overview page of your account. Click on the switch next to Upload logo and set it to Yes.
- Click on the Choose file button and select a logo from your computer.
- Click on Save Changes at the bottom and you are done!