If a recipient’s mail server is not setup to handle encryption, we convert the message into an encrypted message via a secure https url. The recipient will receive an email that contains a notification and link to the message. The logo that appears at the top of this notification email is customizable.
Follow these instructions to set your logo for non encrypted notification emails:
- Login to your Paubox admin account https://www.paubox.com/users/sign_in
- If you do not have a Paubox admin account, please contact email@example.com and include your logo as an attachment to your email. We will configure this for you.
- In the top left corner of the page, Find "Overview" (may need to scroll down to find it on the left hand side of the page)
- Select the tab called "Domain Settings"
- Switch the toggle button from off to ON next to the "Upload logo"
- Click on the Choose file button and select a logo from your computer. (Perimeters are below)
- Next, click on the edit button next to the "Logo link"
- Save your website web address or select a webpage where you would like your logo to link to when clicked on.
- Click on Save Changes at the bottom and you are done!
To make your logo look the best in the industry please follow the guidelines below for image sharpness;
- hard width set at 230px (if your image is less then this, it will be stretched)
- minimum height of 36px (if your image isn't at this minimum it will be stretched)
- we accept a variety of different images, however, png and jpg/jpeg are the best image types to use