There are several ways to access G Suite email on an iPhone/iPad/iTouch. Which method to use is a matter of personal preference but we discuss two options below.
Option #1: Use the Gmail app for iOS
Note: If you already are using the Gmail app with a @gmail.com email address or an email address associated with a different G Suite account, please click this link for instructions on adding a new account.
- On your iPhone/iPad/iTouch, install the Gmail app from the app store.
- Open the app and sign in with your G Suite email address and password
- That's it! You should now have access to your G Suite email on your iPhone/iPad/iTouch.
You don't need to do anything special to have your G Suite email encrypted in transit from your phone. The settings are stored on the server so it doesn't matter what device you use to access your G Suite email once it has been integrated with Paubox.
Option #2: Use the built-in iOS email app
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account. If you're using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account.
- Select "Google" from the list of email providers.
- Enter your G Suite email address and password.
- Tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- Choose information from your email account, like Contacts or Calendars, that you want to see on your device.
- Tap Save.