If you have received an email that looks like this, then a customer of Paubox has emailed you an encrypted message. If your email host used Transport Layer Security (TLS), then you would have been able to receive and reply to this email seamlessly.
Unfortunately, your email host does not support TLS, so you will need to follow the redirect message to access our encryption tool that ensure your email's contents are encrypted as well as your reply.
Follow the simple steps described below to reply:
- Click View Message or Click here to view message.
- A new window in your internet browser will open and you will see a message like this:
- Click Reply in the top left fo the message.
- Click in the Text Area to write your reply.
- If you need to upload an attachment, just click on Choose File and select the file you want uploaded.
- When you ready to encrypt your reply just click Send
- Paubox will show this message once your message has successfully been sent
- This is what your reply will look like.