A blacklist rule blocks incoming mail from certain email addresses or a particular domain. Follow the steps below to create a blacklist rule.
1. Visit https://www.paubox.com/users/sign_in.
2. Log in with your Paubox admin panel email address and password. Click on the "Forgot password?" link if you don’t remember your password.
3. Click "Rulesets" link in the left column (under "Inbound")
4. Click "Add New Rule" button
5. Under Rule Type, select "Blacklist From"
6. Under Match, enter the email address (or addresses) you would like to blacklist going forward.
Use the wildcard (*) character to blacklist an entire domain.
7) Click the "Add" button to finish adding the new Ruleset for your account
Article is closed for comments.