When you create a whitelist rule, you are adding the email address or domain to your approved recipient's list. This ensures that emails received from these recipients will reach your inbox.
1. Visit https://www.paubox.com/users/sign_in
2. Log in with your Paubox admin email address and password. Click on the "Forgot your password?" link if you don’t remember your password.
3. Click the "Rulesets" link in the left column (under "Inbound")
4. Click the "Add New Rule" button
5. Under Customer Domain, select your domain
6. Under Rule Type, select "Whitelist From"
7. Under Match, enter the email address (or addresses) that you’d like to whitelist.
Use the wildcard (*) character to whitelist an entire domain.
8. Click the "Add" button to finish adding the new Ruleset for your account