After signing in to your Paubox account and navigating to Storage in the dashboard, you can share individual files or entire folders. You'll need to create the folders and upload files before sharing.
Share Individual Files
Share a specific file from a folder by creating a link to the file and sharing it.
- Click on a folder to open it and locate the file to share
- To the right of the file name, click on URL - a link to the file will appear
- Click the link and copy (right-click and copy; Command-C for Mac; Control-C for Windows)
- Paste the link in an email (right-click and paste; Command-V for Mac; Control-V for Windows)
... and send the link to the person you want to share the file.
Optionally, set an expiration for the link (how long the link will still access the file) by checking the Set Expiration option, selecting the desired expiration time, and OK.
Share an entire folder by adding someone as a member of the folder. Folder members can access all the files in that folder. You can invite new members to a folder a few different ways:
- From the main Home screen, click the down-arrow all the way to the right of a folder and select Share
- From the folder-level view, click the down-arrow all the way to the right and select Share
- From the folder-level view, click the Share this Folder button at the top
... and then enter the email address, appropriate permission level, and Share. The new member will receive an email with a button to click to access the folder and its files. Members will receive email notifications when new files are added to the folder.
Please sign in to leave a comment.