Inbound Security is included with Paubox Email Suite Plus and Paubox Email Suite Premium (not Paubox Email Suite Standard).
Sign up for a free trial here
Our inbound security solution performs 3 sets of checks on every incoming email:
First stage: we validate the sending domain / server
- This includes validation of the sender’s domain, SPF record verification, and checking the reputation of the sending email server, among other lookups performed in this stage.
- Invalid emails are rejected and bounced back to the sender.
Second stage: we scan each email for viruses and phishing attacks.
- This includes embedded macros, phishing links, ransomware and etc.
- Emails identified as viruses or phishing attacks are placed in the Quarantine, rather than delivered
Third stage: we evaluate each email for “spamminess”
- This is a complex algorithm that evaluates both content and metadata
- Emails that are identified as “spam” are placed in the Quarantine, rather than delivered.
- Blacklist and whitelist rules can tailor the “spam” classification