You’ll need to sign up for Paubox Marketing to get started (Don't have an account? Sign up here!)
In this section, we will cover the Account settings for Paubox Marketing. Your account settings are necessary to properly set up the footer in your marketing emails (footers are required per the CAN-SPAM act).
Add your account information
1) Log in to the Paubox dashboard.
2) Navigate to Settings under the Paubox Marketing section.
3) Add your basic information:
- Company Name: Enter your company name as you’d like it to appear in the footer of your emails.
- Physical address: Enter your organization’s physical address. This will be included in the footer of every marketing email sent out, as required by the CAN-SPAM laws.
- Default From Email Address: The default sender email address on emails you send out. You can change this on individual emails.
- Default From Name: The default display name that recipients will see on emails sent out. You can change this on individual emails.
4) Choose whether or not to allow a Global Unsubscribe. Click this box if you’d like to allow customers to unsubscribe from all subscription lists and emails from your organization. If this is not checked, recipients will have to unsubscribe from each subscription list they are a member of.
Article is closed for comments.