Paubox Marketing releases a new analytics dashboard
Starting August 31st, Paubox Marketing customers will have access to more robust and improved analytics reporting through the Analytics dashboard on the admin panel.
Has anything changed?
The Sent page is now called Analytics on your left-hand navigation bar. You’ll still be able to see all of your sent emails on the Analytics dashboard, and any future campaigns will have the added benefit of additional data points and a view of what the email looked like.
- All new Analytics dashboard with a revamped look and feel
- 30-day scorecard view to see how your campaigns are performing as a whole
- Click into a specific email campaign to see additional analytics including open, click through, delivery including hard and soft bounce, and global and list unsubscribe rates
- See the number of clicks and click-through rate for each separate link within an email campaign
- View an image of the sent email
Note: Newly added analytics (for example, individual link clicks) will only be available for email campaigns sent September 1, 2022, and later.
When will this change take place?
The new Analytics dashboard will be available to Paubox Marketing customers at the end of the day on August 31, 2022.
How do I access the new Analytics dashboard?
After you’ve logged into the Paubox admin panel, go to the left-hand navigation menu and click on Analytics under the Paubox Marketing section of the menu.
Note, we’re enhancing how user roles are managed in the admin panel in order to increase security and uniformity between our services. You may get logged out of the admin panel on your first visit to the new Analytics page under Paubox Marketing. This is to ensure that your session is refreshed under the new user role management.
Take a tour of the new dashboard:
For more information on how to use Paubox Marketing, view the Help Center guides here.
Article is closed for comments.