We're introducing the following new features to Paubox Marketing starting September 14, 2022:
Custom HTML builder
Paubox Marketing users now have the option to create emails using the custom HTML builder for more flexibility to design emails. With this builder, you can design your email in an external editor (examples include: beefree.io, Adobe Dreamweaver) and import the HTML code. Within the HTML builder, you can revise code, add in smart text and preview your final email.
How does it work?
- Build your email design in an external editor (like befree.io or Adobe Dreamweaver) and copy the HTML code.
- Go to the Marketing Emails page in Paubox Marketing and choose the Custom HTML Builder option.
- Enter a unique name to identify the marketing email.
- Paste the HTML code into the HTML Builder.
- (Optional) Insert Smart Text or make edits to the HTML code directly in the HTML editor.
- Save your email and press Continue to move on to scheduling and send options.
See it in action:
- Will the WYSIWG editor still be available? Yes, you’ll still have the option to use the original WYSIWYG editor. Click on the Paubox Builder option on the Marketing Emails page.
- Can I preview and send a test email with custom HTML builder? Yes, you have the option preview and send a test email. To preview, click the Preview button on the HTML builder page. Once in preview mode click the Send a test to send a test email.
- What kind of smart text options will be available on the HTML builder? All of the same Smart Text options will be available on the HTML builder. The Smart Text drop down menu will display any custom fields that you created for your audiences.
Scheduled send options
Scheduled send options have been updated and improved for Paubox Marketing. After designing an email, click Continue to see options for sending the email. You can choose between sending the email immediately or scheduling the email to send at a later date and time.
You can view emails that are scheduled to send on the Marketing Emails page.
Marketing Emails page
The revamped Marketing Emails page features an improved interface so you can easily see sent, draft and scheduled emails.
What can you do on the Marketing Emails page?
- Create a new email and choose between using the Paubox builder (WYSIWYG editor) or the new custom HTML builder.
- View all your marketing emails, including Sent, Draft and Scheduled emails.
- Sort emails by Marketing Email ID, Status, and Last Updated. Or use the search bar to find an email.
- Click on the side menu button on individual emails to view available actions such as edit, send, view analytics, copy and more.
For more information on how to use Paubox Marketing, view the Help Center guides here.