Geofencing added to Paubox Email Suite email security features
Paubox Email Suite customers with inbound email security (available with Plus and Premium plans) now have the option to quarantine inbound emails sent from specific countries.
How it works
- In the admin app, select the countries that you wish to block inbound mail from
- Any email with an IP address either 1) originating from or 2) relayed through a blocked country will be quarantined
- Emails that are quarantined by geoblocking will be noted with the status, Quarantined - Geofenced, and a spam score of 300
- Admin or users with access to own logs can decide to delete, release or take no action on the emails that are quarantined
How do I set up this feature?
Follow these steps to add a geofencing setting:
- Under the Inbound Security settings, click on Geofencing.
- Select the countries you’d like to quarantine by checking the box next to each country’s name. You can easily select all countries by clicking Select All.
- Click Save.
- When you receive emails with IP addresses from one of the selected countries, they will be shown in your mail log as Quarantined - Geofenced.
How do I get this feature?
Geofencing is ready and available to customers who have Paubox Email Suite Plus or Premium. If you'd like to upgrade to Plus or Premium, contact our team at email@example.com.
I don’t see every country listed, why is that?
The countries available are the top countries where most spam originates.
Article is closed for comments.